Base rate + up to 6.00% Home Loan- Upto 10 Years
Base rate + up to 6.00% Home Loan- Above 10 Years
14.75% per annum Home Loan (Upto 7 Years)
Explore Other Interest Rates
Basic Eligibility Criteria
- Any Nepalese Individuals of at least 21 Years of age having stable, steady and reliable source of income from job, rent, pension, remittance supported by the document.
- Age of the applicant and the loan tenure collectively should not exceed Seventy years.
- Must be able to provide unencumbered fixed assets collateral as primary security. The proposed site should have accessible road of at least 8 feet width.
Repayment Of Home Loan
- On Equal Monthly Installment (EMI) basis.
- Individuals of middle and upper middle class income group with regular, adequate, steady and stable source of income.
- 3 to 25 Years
- Minimum Rs. 0.50 Million (5 Lacs) to Rs. 15.00 Million (Rs. 1 Crore 50 Lacs)
- For purchase of land alone- Maximum Rs. 7.5 Mil. (Rs. 75 Lacs)
Type of Home Loan Scheme
|Type of Home Loan||Purpose||Maximum Financing|
|Home loan purchase||Purchase of house
Purchase of land alone
|80% of purchase Value
60% of purchase Value
|Home Loan Construction||Construction of Houses||100% of cost estimate|
|Home Loan Extension||Additions/extension/renovation
|100% of cost estimate|