Jeevan Surakshya Bachat Khata
Jeevan Surakshya Bachat Khata is a deposit scheme with Health, Accidental and Death insurance coverage.
5.603% Jeevan Surakchya Bachat
- Any Nepalese citizen aged from 16 years to 59 years.
- Upon completion of 60 years of age of the customer; the insurance coverage shall be ceased to be available to the customer.
- Minimum Balance Rs. 7,000/-
- All other eligibility criteria will be the same as Normal Savings Account.
- Deposit Guarantee of Rs. 5 Lac as per NRB directives.
- Free SCT/VISA Debit Card for 1st year
- Free SMS Alert Service for 1st year
- Every Savings Account Holder can opt to convert the savings account type to Jeevan Surakshya Savings Account type free of charges.
- In the event of unfortunate death of the life assured due to any cause during the term of the policy, the Sum assured Rs.50,000/- will be paid to the beneficiary/nominee.
- In the event of death of the Life Assured due to an accidental cause, an additional amount of Rs.100,000/- plus term life coverage amount Rs.50,000/- will be payable. The policy will terminate upon payment of death benefit.
- In the event of dismemberment, total permanent disability of the life assured due to an accidental cause, an amount up to the Sum Assured Rs.100, 000/- will be paid to the policy holder depending upon the severity of dismemberment, disability as elaborated in insurance policy. The policy will terminate upon payment of such benefit.
- And the benefit is provided only once in the whole life time.
- In the event of diagnosis of anyone out of the critical illness among Major Cancer, Strokes, First Heart Attack, Serious Coronary Artery Disease, Heart Valve Surgery, Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, the life assured (account holder) shall be provided with Rs.100,000/- for treatment of disease.
- The exclusions/Restrictions related to insurance coverage of life assured will be as per the policy of Insurance Company Met Life.
Mero Pahilo Bachat Khata
Specially designed saving account scheme for the individuals who are opening Bank Account for the first time to encourage banking. The new account opened under this scheme will receive Rs.100.00 from the bank.
5.603% Mero Pahilo Bachat Khata
- Zero Balance Required
- Interest calculation will be done on daily balance and accrued interest will be posted on quarterly basis.
- Rs. 100/- credited by bank to individual's account.
- Accidental Death Insurance: for value up to four times the monthly minimum balance maintained in the account at the time of incident with maximum ceiling of Rs. 500,000/-
- Deposit Guarantee of up to Rs. 500,000/-
- Simplified KYC
Subidha Savings Account
A deposit product designed for home banking to the High Net Worth Individual/Senior Citizens completing age of 60 years/Differently able individuals from sound financial backgrounds.
7.603% Subidha Savings Account
- Minimum balance of Rs. 1,000,000/-
- Facility of breaking down the minimum balance into Rs.0.50 million as minimum balance and Rs.0.50 million as fixed deposit of any tenure.
- Interest Rate calculated on a daily basis and credited on a monthly basis subject to periodical review.
- Home Banking Service for Account Opening, delivery of Cheque book and Statement, Cash withdrawal, Cash/Cheque Deposits.
- Home delivery' service of Birthday Card and Cake.
- Free Credit Card with cumulative limit of 250,000/- for 1 applicant and 1 supplementary Card for family member.
- 10 paisa rebate of USD sale/buy
- 0.25% less on the published premium on the prime lending rate on Consumer Financing Scheme.
- 50% discount on all ancillary services like Locker annual rent, Swift Transfer, etc.
- Accidental Death insurance: Insured amount to be four times the minimum balance in an account during the Nepali month of the accident, subject to a maximum of Rs 500,000/-
- Deposit Guarantee of up to Rs. 500,000/- in line with regulatory requirement of Nepal Rastra Bank
- All other terms and conditions shall be similar to Normal Savings Account.